The clever design of the Rocket Boxer has allowed for this model to offer all the features and specifications necessary to produce espresso without compromise.
A premium machine with a small footprint, the individual cast alloy side panels of the Boxer are a minimalistic and stunning aesthetic providing a smart finish to any environment.
The oversized boiler within the Boxer will deliver effective temperature stability and efficient recovery during peak service periods.
This performance paired with the style and finish of the Boxer are an offering not often found in the compact machine market and place the Boxer with incredible value for the price.
- Available in 1/2/3 Group options
- Generous sized boiler to produce temperature stability and consistent high volumes of dry steam
- Hot water tempering valve to adjust for long black coffee or tea
- Single group automatic back flush cycle
- Standard shot timer for each group
- Individual cast alloy side panels
PLEASE CONTACT US ON 02 9569 1671 TO DISCUSS INSTALLATION OPTIONS & AVAILABILITY OF COMMERCIAL MACHINES.
Rocket Boxer Tech Specifications;
|Shot timer per group||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Electronics||Pressure Stat||Pressure Stat||Pressure Stat|
|Coffee Boiler||Heat Exchange||Heat Exchange||Heat Exchange|
|Main Boiler||8.3 Litres||13.2 Litres||23L|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) mm||480 x 490 x 471||630 x 490 x 471||850 x 490 x 471|