Positioned to the side of the Cinquantotto, the control pod features a vibrant touch screen, on which the home barista can select and adjust temperatures within each boiler to explore a range of possible flavours and steam pressure.
The communication pod also features an automatic on/off timer function so that your machine is ready to go whenever you need and the pod can be removed from the mount and stored so you can highlight the timeless Rocket design.
For optimal performance, the Rocket R58 features a commercial grade, high quality, rotary pump. With an external pressure adjustment for enhanced pressure control.
The Cronometro is a subtle shot timer located above the power switch, R Cinquantotto now helps the home barista calibrate and refine their espresso producing skills.
A true collaboration of design, craftsmanship and encouraging the ability to explore espresso through temperature control, an array of features makes R Cinquantotto a top option for its category.
- A dual boiler PID model offering the ability to increase or decrease the temperatures within each boiler
- Brew Boiler 0.58 Litres and Steam 1.8 Litres
- Detachable Rocket communication pod
- The commercial grade rotary pump and motor provide the option of connecting to a mains water supply or running from the 2.5 litre internal reservoir
- E61 style group head
- 10 amp/ 1400 watts
- Cool touch steam assembly
- Dimensions ( w x d x h) mm 310 x 440 x 385
- Weight 29 kg