Available in Single 10g or Box 12 x 10g
TO CLEAN MILK LINES AND FROTHERS
- 1. When using acidic milk cleaners, the milk lines must be flushed and purged of milk prior to the cleaning process.
- 2. Flush milk out of system with 500mL of fresh water.
- 3. Add 1 sachet to 500ml (2 cups) warm water in a container or jug.
- 4. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
- 5. Flush the entire solution through the milk system following the machine manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
- 6. Once the solution is dispensed, rinse the container. Fill the container with 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water and flush through the milk system to thoroughly rinse.
TO CLEAN MILK SYSTEM MACHINE PARTS
- 1. Add 1 sachet per litre of warm water in a container.
- 2. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
- 3. Add parts to be cleaned and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
- 4. Rinse thoroughly in clean water and dry with paper towel or clean cloth.