The Saeco Aulika Focus exhibit a perfect mix of Saeco and Philips technologies. Aimed at the OCS and HORECA food markets, the Aulika Focus is hi-tech instilled in a compact package, thus making it suitable for home/office-based professionals that long for the power and elegance of high-level coffee makers.
As a result, the Aulika Focus includes advanced features such as double circuit and conical grinder. This office or home coffee machine is able to produce both coffee and milk-based drinks, as well as dispense hot water and steam. Also featured are the wide graphic display and interface for ease of use and cleaning.
- New “Pinless wonder” cappuccinatore for frothing milk.
- New “ONE TOUCH” function for milk-based beverage.
- Includes independent hot water/steam wand technology.
- Includes cup warmer and powder option (for the use of pre-ground coffee).
- Double-circuit hydraulic system that includes double pump and double boiler.
- User interface with graphic display and 8 direct selection buttons.
- Ability to make 2 coffee cups simultaneously.
- Wide programming menu in the local language.
- Option for pre-ground coffee with steel conical blades.
- Available in Silver or Black spec.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 334 x 380 x 452 mm.
- Weight: 15 kg.
- Power supply: 220-240-120 V/50-60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 1400 W.